Dental Implants - Burlington
A dental implant is typically a titanium screw, known as a "root" device,used to support tooth restorations.
Dental Implants can help you rediscover your smile. Call Burlington Dentist for the best in implant dentistry at 905-336-0600. At Burlington Dentist, we've been doing dental implants for patients from Burlington. If you're interested in learning more about dental implants, implant detistry or would like to book an appointment than contact us today.
Our dental implants are root-form endosseous implants - they appear similar to anatural tooth root ("root-form") and are implanted in the bone ("endo-osseous") of the jaw. The implant replaces the root of a missing tooth. The implant is bonded with the surrounding bone and serves as the anchor for the replacement tooth.
Our dental implants have the look, feel and function of a natural tooth and preserve the integrity of facial structure while eliminating the inconvenience of living with a missing tooth.
Our implant dentists in Burlington are happy to discuss the different dental implants available, and what may be the best option for you. We are more than happy to restore your beautiful smile and your confidence.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are several reasons why dental implants may be the right option to replace a missing tooth or set of teeth. They include:
- Dental Implants are the best options to replacing missing teeth because they offer a permanent solution.
- Dental Implants cost less.
- Once implants get placed into your jawbone, you won’t have to worry about any future bone loss in that area, which is vital to the health of your other teeth
- Implants are very much like having your own natural teeth. They look and feel just like your real teeth
- When properly maintained by your dentist, implants have been shown to last up to 20 years or longer
- Unlike your natural teeth or a bridge, you can’t get a cavity with implants
- Implants can give you the smile you always wanted!
There are many different types of dental implants available. Our implant dentists would be pleased to discuss the benefits of dental implants with you during your visit to our Burlington dental office.