Our staff is composed of long-term, skilled professionals who are dedicated to providing you the best in dental patient care. Our commitment to one on one, personal attention to our patients extends beyond your visit with us, as we will follow-up with you to ensure you are satisfied with our services and more importantly, your dental work.
Dr. Bobby ChaggerDr. Chagger’s dedication to his patients and to his profession is what provided him the incentive to open his practice.
Practicing since 1996, Dr. Chagger embraces all aspects of dentistry and the innovative techniques within this ever-evolving profession. Through repeated participation in continuing education courses, Dr. Chagger strives to ensure his dental practice offers the most current and effective treatments available to patients today. He especially enjoys the unique challenges of cosmetic dentistry and implantology and is an ISCD CEREC® certified trainer and is qualified to train other dentists in both basic and advanced clinical instruction.
He lives by his philosophy that every patient should receive the highest quality experience possible from the time they contact the clinic. His genuine enthusiasm and concern for his patients’ wellbeing are what create the welcoming environment that patients are happy to return to time and time again.
Dr. Chagger’s educational highlights include:
- Graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo
- Graduated in 1996 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Toronto
- Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Graduate of the Advanced Functional Esthetics Program from the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Certified in IV Sedation
Dr. Jesse Lackman
Dr. Jesse Lackman, a Toronto native, joined Chagger Dental after graduating from the University of Western Ontario D.D.S. program, where he was honoured with the Dentsply Travel Award for his research in skeletal physiology involving the oro-facial complex.
While enjoying all aspects of dentistry, Dr. Lackman's practice routinely employs some of the most cutting-edge technologies that dentistry has to offer, including Cone-Beam Connective Tissue (CBCT) radiology, in order to provide advanced diagnoses and strategic prosthodontic treatment planning to maximize your oral health and get you the perfect smile.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Lackman is a fitness enthusiast and particularly enjoys playing competitive hockey as a goaltender. He is also an avid Toronto Raptors fan.
Dr. Lackman's educational and professional credentials include:
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Honours Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience
- University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Member, Ontario Dental Association
- Member, Canadian Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Certified in Oral Sedation
- Certified in Cone-Beam CT Scanning Radiology
- Certified Invisalign Provider