Porcelain Veneers - Burlington
Burlingtondentist in Burlington offers dental veneers, also called porcelain veneers, which can fix discolored, chipped or gapped teeth.
A porcelain veneers or dental veneers are a thin layer of porcelain placed over top of a tooth to either improve its aesthetic appearance, or to protect the surface of a damaged tooth. Porcelain veneers or dental veneers carry with them many advantages:
- The dentist does not have to remove as much tooth structure to apply porcelain dental veneers.
- They can be used to correct color and shape.
- They are difficult to stain.
- They can close unsightly gaps between teeth or correct rotated teeth.
- In some cases porcelain dental veneers can be used to improve a person’s bite.
- They have a natural look and feel.
- They are strong and durable.
- When done correctly, porcelain veneers can last for years ensuring you a long-lasting, beautiful smile.
Porcelain veneers or laminates are a viable option for an individual whose teeth may be chipped, stained, discolored, crooked, unevenly spaced, or misshapen, and even for someone who struggles with embracing his/her own smile.
Dental Veneers Burlington, Ontario
You no longer need to hide your smile because of gaps, chips, stains, or misshapen teeth. With veneers, you can easily correct your teeth's imperfections to help you have a more confident, beautiful smile. Dental Veneers are natural in appearance and are a perfect option for patients wanting to make minor adjustments to the look and feel of their smile.
Your dentist can further discuss with you the advantages porcelain veneers or dental veneers offer and whether or not they are the right treatment for you.